Understanding Opioids and Opioid Addiction
Fee – $30
Sunday, April 30th – 1:30 – 2:30pm
Course Title: Understanding Opioids and Opioid Addiction
NBCC Approval number #: #5709
NASW Approval number #: 09282002-11
Credits Approved: 1 Prescription Opioid
Would you like to take Opioids and Domestic Violence Spring 2023? (This adds on Domestic Violence) — Sunday, April 30, 2023 from 1:30 AM to 4:30 PM EDT. Please click here
Interactive, Synchronous, Video Conference Format through Zoom
Contact Dr. Annette Vaccaro, Program Coordinator at [email protected] for more information
Join us for one of our Clinical Supervision Courses which are run Winter and Late Spring annually. The course satisfies the CE requirements for several professions.
- ACAP is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. ACAP maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- ICPS partners with ACAP and is a NECHE regionally accredited institution, and as such is an approved provider of CE hours for NJ Social Workers.
- Academy of Clinical and Applied Psychoanalysis (ACAP) has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACAP #5709. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. ACAP is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
- Academy of Clinical and Applied Psychoanalysis is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by New Jersey State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation Provider Number P297-5/21-24
- ACAP is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Art Therapists as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed creative arts therapists #CAT-0081.
- ACAP, a NAAP & ABAP nationally accredited school, is an approved CE provider for Psychoanalysts in New Jersey.
- National Association for the Advancement of Psychoanalysis (NAAP) is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an Approved Provider of continuing education for licensed psychoanalysts. #P-0019.
- National Association for the Advancement of Psychoanalysis (NAAP) is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0168