Why start therapy? Talking helps
Psychotherapy – Counseling – Psychoanalysis
Individuals – Adults/Children – Families – Couples – Group Therapy
To schedule an appointment:
call 973-629-1004 or click here.
Therapy starts when you begin to find a therapist. Often people are motivated to seek therapy by emotional pain, unresolved problems, distress in relationships, concerns about family members, or uncomfortable feelings and symptoms. Taking the first step can be difficult, but part of the therapist’s role is to assist you in becoming comfortable with the process. Just the action of contacting a therapist is an important step toward solving the problems interfering with your feelings of well-being.
Common Reasons Why People Begin Therapy:
- Relationship Issues
- Family Problems
- Obsessive Thoughts
- Traumatic Stress Reactions
- Attention Problems
- Work Problems
- Social Problems
Why choose NJCC?
No applicant has been turned away for reasons of diagnosis or finances.
- AFFORDABLE… The North Jersey Consultation Center (NJCC) is an affordable treatment service provided for the community by the ACAP.
- ALL APPLICANTS ACCEPTED… At NJCC, we serve individuals, couples, groups, families and children based entirely on the client’s personal circumstances.
- EMPOWERING… NJCC therapists work collaboratively in consultation with each client, together determining the goals and structure of the therapy.
- PROVEN SUCESSES… The method of therapy provided by the NJCC has proven successful, enabling clients to move toward a satisfying life, independent decision-making and healthy functioning.
How does it work?
To make an appointment, inquiries should call 973-629-1004 or click here. Your call will be returned in 24 hours by our admissions care manager and after a brief phone interview, you will be linked to your personal therapist to schedule your first appointment. All ACAP care providers are trained to assist you with the feelings and questions that come with beginning your therapy. Your therapist will help you to find a treatment method that works for your life, your schedule and your challenges.
Click here to Schedule an Appointment
For Directions to the NJCC, please click here.
Contact Us: 973-629-1004, www.njccenter.org, fax 973-629-1003
301 South Livingston Avenue 2nd Floor, Livingston, NJ 07039